Sunday, November 15, 2009

Hey Everyone!

First of all I would like to say how glad I am to be here. I never had try a blogging site or either dare to make one, but I'm here to see how my online experience reflex with my blogging experiences. I bet all made a lot of friends maybe even more than what I already have.I'm not really sure how to run a blog site or either how to make it exiting but rest assure all try to make it as good as many other famous sites that are currently on the web!

All try to make interesting post as well as many other bloggers do and they are awesome as i learn a lot form them each of them put something different into what they write what they experience what they live thats what i would like to do with this time all start dedicating as well i hope you all like what I will be writing and thanks for all your future support.

I will be posting future pictures of all my wizards and their status. I believe this is it for the first post hope I didn't bored any of you to dead hehe hope to see you all in the spiral!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the site! I can't wait to see everything you'll do with this :). You have your first follower xD. As awesome as you are in game, this blog should be amazing - I look forward to seeing what you do with it! Maybe we'll have to collaborate on a few posts my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way, I haven't been on game because I've been setting up new computer and I can't reply to you on central because they changed the posting rules - you have to have posted at least 10 times to send any kind of pm, so I haven't replied to you there either lol. I should be on today -

    ReplyDelete